$10.00 - On Sale
This engaging resource is written in typical “Lisa” style, which means lots of humorous illustrations, poignant “real life” moments, honest narrative, compelling questions, pop culture references, movie clip recommendations (to illustrate the context of each book of the Bible) and an emphasis on the story aspect of scripture. Suffice it to say this book will help you understand and apply God’s Word – from Genesis to Revelation – in fresh and relevant ways!
Plus, the interactive format makes it a great pick for both personal reflection and group settings such as a book clubs or Bible studies. Max Lucado calls Lisa one of the “best Bible tour guides around” and Priscilla Evans Shirer adds, “If anyone can help us to hear, understand and receive the truth of Scripture it is Lisa Harper. Her God-given ability to not merely teach the Word but package it in a way that stirs the heart and calls to action is incomparable.”
Please consider joining Lisa on this fascinating journey through God’s divine love story by ordering a copy or two of What The Bible Is All About For Women. We trust it will give you and your friends a clearer picture of who God is and how very much He loves you!
What the Bible is All About for Women
Publisher: Gospel Light Publications
Publication date: 10/28/2007
- Select the option "Signed by Lisa" below
- Check out when finished shopping
- In Paypal window, please select ADD located to the right of "Note to Seller" under your shipping address
- Type in the name for the book inscription
- Please note: If purchasing multiple books for more than one person, please type the book title and the coordinating name for each inscription.