$10.00 - On Sale
Noted Bible teacher Lisa Harper leads women through the Song of Solomon in this modern take on the classic Bible Study. Using current day examples, humor and personal anecdotes, Lisa attempts to answer the question, "What does every girl want?" by showing readers the portrait of perfect love and intimacy that is beautifully embedded in the lines of the most seductive love poem found in the Old Testament.
What Every Girl Wants: A Portrait of Perfect Love and Intimacy in the Song of Solomon
(while supplies last)
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
Publication date: 05/28/2006
- Select the option "Signed by Lisa" below
- Check out when finished shopping
- In Paypal window, please select ADD located to the right of "Note to Seller" under your shipping address
- Type in the name for the book inscription
- Please note: If purchasing multiple books for more than one person, please type the book title and the coordinating name for each inscription.