Humorous yet poignant stories from Lisa’s life help readers relate to spiritual truths found in the life and ministry of Christ.
Stumbling Into Grace is the diary-devotional of one woman’s honest, ongoing, bumbling journey of faith and how she finds encouragement through a deeper understanding of Christ’s time on earth. Within each chapter she alternates her often humorous memoir with stirring portraits of Jesus and his own encounters as recorded in the New Testament.
Both intimately relevant and refreshingly inspirational, this book will help readers to jettison the theological misconceptions, guilt, shame, and hypocrisy they struggle with, exchanging them for a vibrant, passionate relationship with Christ that results in a more abundant, joyful life.
Stumbling Into Grace: Confessions of a Sometimes Spiritually Clumsy Woman
Publisher: Nelson, Thomas, Inc.
Publication date: 08/02/2011
- Select the option "Signed by Lisa" below
- Check out when finished shopping
- In Paypal window, please select ADD located to the right of "Note to Seller" under your shipping address
- Type in the name for the book inscription
- Please note: If purchasing multiple books for more than one person, please type the book title and the coordinating name for each inscription.
Interview videos courtesy of Life Today