On those days when French fries litter the floor of your minivan, when you think bad words about other drivers, when your smile hides an anxious heart–in those moments when you fall short of all you’d hoped to be–what does God see when He looks at you?
In your less-than-lovely moments,
God sees a precious daughter in need of His perfect love.
In this liberating look at how God adores and transforms imperfect people, Bible teacher Lisa Harper weaves poignant stories of her own personal foibles with a fresh take on selected Psalms to reveal a loving Father who remains your greatest champion even when you don’t feel anywhere close to holy.
A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry About Being Good Enough for God
Publisher: The Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
Publication date: 06/02/2009
- Select the option "Signed by Lisa" below
- Check out when finished shopping
- In Paypal window, please select ADD located to the right of "Note to Seller" under your shipping address
- Type in the name for the book inscription
- Please note: If purchasing multiple books for more than one person, please type the book title and the coordinating name for each inscription.
Interview videos courtesy of Christian Book